Saturday, December 8, 2007

12.08.2007 - Two Weeks Into Treatment

It is 12.08.2007 and it has been two weeks since I started the daily radiation treatments and I have only felt some waves of fatigue, but nothing too persistent. The chemotherapy schedule in place makes it so that I won't begin the second cycle of chemo for another week and a half. My neurooncologist cleared me to resume driving again, but thought it would be a good idea to start slow. The radiation-oncology staff has reminded me that the fatigue may still be coming because the effects of the radiation therapy is cumulative as the treatments continue. It isn't anything to look forward to, but some increased fatigue isn't the worst thing that one could experience. They also said I could experience some hair loss, but I haven't noticed any yet.

No comments: