Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2011.04.19 The Beginning of the End

Ijust returned from a 10-day trip to Europe where my wife & I celebrated being married for ten years. The trip started off well, but my health deteriorated rapidly. I no longer have full control of the left side of my body. Vision & coordination are impaired. I have to hunt & peck with my right hand now to type. Had an MRI today and the doctor expects the symptoms to only get worse. You know it is bad when the conversation is about you and hospice care is mentioned.

5 comments:

Liz R. said...

praying for you and your family. so so sorry.

Unknown said...

I'm sure this is not the news you were hoping for. I am happy that you guys got to go on such a great trip. We are thinking of you and praying for you.

Sorensens said...

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Lynette said...

Continue to Live Strong Russ!! You are a great example to us all.
Love you!!! Auntie L

Laura said...

What happened?